Saturday, April 5, 2014

Speaking blessings into another's life!

Recently, a new and dear friend of mine did something that really uplifted my spirits.  She spoke words of blessing to me.  Out of the blue, while we were working on a project together she said the words: "I really want what is best, good, and beautiful for your life."  Those words took me aback because they sounded so foreign since in today's society very few have the courage to actually wish the best for someone else unselfishly!  She spoke those words into my life from a pure vantage point, wanting nothing for herself, but everything for me!   I am still touched today by her words of blessing.  How many people do you come into contact with during the day could you say you spoke authenic, pure, and sincere words of blessing?  Those words were spoken to me over 2 week ago and today they are still touching my heart as I realize how good friends can truly benefit our lives and touch our souls!  Thank you, dear friend and today, "I really want what is best, good, and beautiful for your life as well!"

Proverbs 25:11 
Like apples of gold in settings of silver Is a word spoken in right circumstances.


No comments:

Post a Comment