Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Waiting Room

Recently, I was at the doctor's office....in a waiting room.  The wait was long and as I sat in there waiting for the results of my test I was realizing how life is also a waiting room.  The duration of the time in the waiting room of life is often filled with anxiety, stress, worry, temptations, negativity and other self-induced emotions.  I want my waiting time to be filled with praises, joy, thankfulness and peace.  Negative emotions make the waiting time longer and less productive, but filling our hearts with thankfulness and joy may not change the results of a test, but it sure will change the way you handle those results! 

Being thankful is the best way to handle a waiting room!  I tried it and it works and by the way, the test results came back fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment